I stayed in a double room (single occupancy) for two nights and had a very nice stay. The room was in the house 3 down from the "main" building. The room was quite samll, but lovingly decorated.
Quirky - well, when you put on the TV the light in the shower (and the vent) went on, but this was no problem....
I had no problem with the bathroom, as others have reported, mine worked just fine and everything was proper. Quirky - stepping into the room you're in the bathroom and go to the bedroom through it.
Breakfast was nice (good bread and patisseries).
The Host/receptionist was super friendly.
I will definetely go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels