My friends and I stayed in a four-person apartment for three nights and enjoyed our accommodations. The street the hotel is located on can be a little difficult to find- so, if you are walking from the train station (it wasn’t a bad walk), make sure you have the directions ahead of time, instead of trying to wing it ;) The apartment was nicer than we expected- there was one bed, one pull-out sofa, and breakfast (assorted breads) was brought to our door everyday. The apartment had a fridge, stove, television, free wifi, and a balcony.
We had some of our best nights in Brussels, and having a nice, spacious apartment to come back to each day certainly helped.
FYI this hotel is also considered a hostel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels