We've spent four nights here at Les Ecrins. We like the location and the staff have been friendly and helpful. We were given a large room on the first floor which has been v comfortable. Downside is that it faces the cobblestone street. At night, with the windows open) the sound of passing vehicles is incredibly loud and has made for disrupted sleep. Also note no kettle or refrigerator in room. Loved the coffee at breakfast (pastries, bread, rolls, jams, cream cheese).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels