This hotel is very ideally located-within walking distance of every major square and sight in Brussels. We only had one short day in Brussels, and the man at reception quickly pulled out a map and highlighted a route for us that would take us from the hotel to everything worth seeing within that short day. The room was very clean, breakfast was good, fresh and hearty, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I think this was the best budget hotel we stayed in during our travels. There are quite a few flights of stairs to navigate if your room is on the upper floors, but other than that we found no drawbacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels