“A Welcome Return Visit”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reading, United Kingdom
“A Welcome Return Visit”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Have eaten here several times and this visit didn't disappoint. We were a party of 6 and we were well looked after by the attentive waiting staff. Food was excellent once again. My only gripe is that they don't serve tap water at the table despite us asking and charge €7.50 for a bottle of water.

• Visited August 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Third time back; it's excellent!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was my third visit to this restaurant and once again it did not disappoint. Food, wine and service were all excellent. We reserved a table a few days before and were delighted with our window table on the first floor. The set menus are excellent value for money given the fantastic quality of the food. I highly recommend the €33 "menu européen" which features three courses. I had giant prawns in an orange sauce to start, followed by the hot half-lobster dish, with cherry crème brûlée to finish. Everything was quite simply delicious. There are some really nice wines on the list and we enjoyed all that we chose. We really felt like we were well looked after throughout our meal and would highly recommend this restaurant. I am looking forward to returning!

• Visited August 2013
“Good food, very slow service”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good but be prepared to wait for around 3hrs to finish your dinner. One hour delay between the apetizers and the main course..... Very disapointed

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Carlos P
Milano, Italy
“on of my favorite”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I am used to eat there since it is close to my usual hotel. I suggest to try les crudites and the soups. In general all the food is goos

Visited May 2013
manchester
“Wonderful Food!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

A night of many firsts! My first time in Brussels and my first ever lobster and it was amazing. I had scallops to start with which are my favourite - and these were the best I have ever eaten - lobster with rosemary and lime which was fantastic and the most incredible creme brule for dessert! I even tried my friends fois gras which was ABSOLUTLY delicious. Service was un-rushed but attentive with little blankets given if you were cold and a lovely wooden box of biscuits after dessert. I would have liked a larger selection of wines by the glass - but that is my only tiny complaint! can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2013