Marivaux Hotel
$307
$248
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$109
$185
Hilton
  • Room Service
2,416 results
All reviewsthe grand placenice hotelshopping areaexcellent locationrecommend this hotelseparate toiletrue neuvespacious roomcity centregood sizewi fiminute walktrain stationstar hotelvisit brusselsconvenient locationshort stay
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I stayed here almost a week for a course I was taking in Brussels. The wifi was sorely lacking, would go in and out constantly, but otherwise, the room was comfortable. The Staff at the hotel were excellent and responsive. The location was great for what I was looking for. Breakfast was very nice, but the same every day, a little variety would have been nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
MarivauxSalesManager, Manager at Marivaux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear RSL_Donk,

Thank you for your nice review. I am pleased that you found your room comfortable for your week in Brussels; it is essential for such a long journey.
We are constantly looking into improving our services, including our free WIFI connection and our Breakfast Buffet, I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again soon for another long stay :)

Sales Manager

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Bad parts - horrible room, very small, soft bed, very dirty carpet, non existent internet.
Good parts - Bathroom average, breakfast good.
Would not recommend staying here for the high price charged.
Deserves a two star rating.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2_to_Explore

Dear 2_to_Explore,
I am sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your room but I hope you enjoyed Brussels and its busy life.
If you visit Belgium again, please do not hesitate to contact us for our promotions and to discover our Harmony rooms, with king size beds.
Lien Schoutteten
Sales Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have had a pleasent stay at thuis hotel. Nice rooms and a good breakfast. The location is very good with the shopping street around the corner and the grote markt and manneke pis very close. Although it was a bit expensive it was really worth it.

• Stayed: June 2014
MarivauxSalesManager, Manager at Marivaux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear Floris D,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am glad you appreciated the location in the city centre and I hope you enjoyed visiting Brussels. I would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again at the Marivaux Hotel!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We’re glad we chose Marivaux Hotel for our 4 days stay in Brussels. We took a train from the airport and from the train station, it took us 10 minutes (with suitcases in hand) to find it. Although our room’s decor was a bit dated, we love that it was spacious (including the bathroom) with generous closet. I also love that we have in-room tea/coffee facility. It was clean and quiet but the mattress was a bit hard for my back while the pillows were too soft. With many hotels cutting on bathroom essentials, Marivaux still provides shampoo, body wash, lotion, including cotton buds and shower caps. The free wi-fi was quick and fast. Based from our experience traveling in Europe, hotel air-conditioning can be a challenge and I am glad the hotel's A/C is working fine. Its convenient downtown location was a great help for first timers like us. I won’t hesitate to recommend Marivaux Hotel for people wishing to have a taste of downtown Brussels.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Lyn M,

Thank you for writing this positive and detailed review. We’re glad you chose to stay with us too! To read that an experienced traveller like yourself enjoyed the central location, spacious room and our amenities and services makes me very happy. Thank you for the recommendations you will make for us and we hope you will visit us again soon.

Lien Schoutteten

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Nothing special, but good; a fine hotel when you just need a comfortable place to stay, very central, near train and subway stations etc. Don't go here if you're looking for a romantic spot. The price was good (€ 70). Don't eat breakfast here for an extra €15, just walk out the door and pick one of Brussels' great cafés.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Harmorama

Dear Harmorama,

Thank you for reviewing the Marivaux Hotel. We are, indeed, lucky to be centrally located with public transport nearby. If you are looking for a romantic getaway, you can always give our Romantic package a try!