“Flavour of Old Good Days”
Review of Maison Renardy

Maison Renardy
Ranked #19 of 60 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“Flavour of Old Good Days”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Chic and Polite old family running this unique place , high and outstanding quality of every products offered , the atmosphere really made my whole day , I feel special for the first time
in Brussels , I strongly recommend , and I will be more than happy to come back ,my big surprise that price was less than reasonable , my dream is to have an apartment close to this place smelling the whole day this fabulous perfume of chocolate,, bakery ,coffee and cakes

• Visited November 2013

Brussels, Belgium
“An amazing jewel in Brussels”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Love the chocolates, the cappuccino, the tea (enormous varieties)...everything is top quality, you can't make a bad choice. A great client service, very warm and polite. I very chic way of presenting everything that is serve,d you feel special. I just love it all!

• Visited September 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“Excellent chocolate and the best coffee in town”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We come here for many years, family run business, excellent quality - price. Their home made chocolate is just amazing! Always difficult to get a place but once you got one...enjoy it!

“Adorable”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The most wonderful place I've ever been to! Chocolate, quiche, tea, jam - all is super delicious. And the atmosphere there always makes my day. Love the family's blind dog! I leave nearby and love to spend Saturday lunches there. In a nutshell, it's an adorable place.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mari_Marinez
Ravenna, Italy
“Lovely!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

wonderful tea, served with a little hourglass and delicious chocolate.. the atmosphere is so english and I really love it! I bought a lot of tea for my friends 'cause I never found a green tea so good!

• Visited August 2012