“Great vegetarian curry”

Pataya Restaurant
Ranked #1,137 of 3,837 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Pataya, a restaurant located in the center of Brussels, where you can enjoy traditional Thai dishes along with other lovely Asian dishes.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I come a lot in this nice Thaï restaurant, for take away as well. I've never been disappointed. Their vegetarian curries are very tasteful, with a lot of different vegetables (not the standard tofu to fill it up, as you see very often) and the service is quick and correct.

1  Thank Aldine_R

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We came across this place while wondering around Brussels. So far, that´s the best Asian cuisine experience in Brussels. We took Vietnamese menu (18,50 euros) - you get a soup, a starter, a maincourse and a dessert / tea/coffee. There are at least 3 options to choose from. Great value.

I tried the spicy paprika soup, Nem and spicy squid - all the dishes were really good. My husband was completely satisfied with his choice as well. There´s a really long menu and a huge variety of dishes to try. I´m definitely going back there.

The service could be slightly more efficient, although no complains about it either. The atmosphere was casual and friendly.

Very nice place. Very decent food for a good price. Highly recommended.

1  Thank JullyTheTraveller
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We came across this restaurant by our hotel. It was very quiet - at one point we were the only people in, but the service was great and the food was lovely. We ordered a variety of dishes (portions are large) and asked for them to be made spicy and they didn't disappointment. The prawn fried rice was excellent. Definitely the best meal I've eaten in Brussels.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have been going here for a while. Its not very flashy but the food always lights up my evening. I like the duck in coconut sauce so much I find it hard to order anything else. Friendly staff in a great location on the fashion mecca that is Rue Antoine Dansaert.

1  Thank DaveHero
Reviewed August 11, 2011

For me this is the best Thai restaurant in the center of Brussels.
The food is very good. It's prepared as if you were in a traditional restaurant in Thailand. It's not "europeanised". The duck is excellent ! They have Singa-beer !
The location is perfect. You can have a drink after dinner in one of the café's at Place Saint-Géry.

1  Thank Dirk R