“The best”

Ranked #41 of 3,691 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Heures d'ouverture, LUNDI MARDI MERCREDI JEUDI de 16h a 00h VENDREDI SAMEDI DIMANCHE de 12h a 01h BON APPETIT!!!!!!!!
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Moved to BXL 6 months ago. Have already been here 10+ times. Cannot go wrong on the menu, great service, nice organic beer.

1  Thank MudsMeatPies
There are newer reviews for 9 et Voisins

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We came here on our first night in Brussels, and it was great to mix with locals.

There is one menu on the wall with 10 - 12 dishes on to choose from and that's it - note there is no English translation! But between us we had pasta, ribs and chicken and all were great. Really tasty - the pasta was rabbit ragu which was delicious and the meat just fell apart.

Lovely décor inside and great atmosphere, lots of locals coming in who the waitresses knew. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Derek S
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

The dish as mentioned in the title is a must try! Very tender veal with some potatoes and salad.
The sauce are good, and we ordered the Maes beer from draught. Overall, it's one of my favourite restaurant that I tried in belgium.

1  Thank RevinaT
Reviewed May 19, 2013

It is located at the corner of rue Van Artevelde and rue des Charteux. The owner is the same of the close Fin de Siècle restaurant, which is always crowded. From there we were been send here, not to do an hour of tail. Very good, same style, atmosphere, good food on the board. Do not take water costs more than beer, which is obviously very good. Good food, not expensive, spent 25 euro each. No reservations.

1  Thank Tordomeo
Reviewed November 30, 2012

After eating here in Sept of 2011 I couldn't wait for the chance to get back this time as we returned to Brussels. I was not disappointed. The menu is the same, as is the quality--very good. My wife and I, along with my daughter and a vegan friend, went early on a Thursday night and had no trouble getting a table in this cozy spot. By the time we left the place was packed.
The food was excellent and there were a couple of vegan options. I look forward to my next opportunity to eat at 9 et Voisine.

2  Thank rnmteach