“Lovely restaurant”
Review of Yaki

Yaki
Reserve with
Yaki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #296 of 3,651 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We visited this restaurant on 22/10/2012, and I had to write this review because i was very impressed with the way we were treated and the food was excellent.

In the first instance I went with my husband and baby in a buggy. it is quite a small restaurant, but the owners has no problem finding a great seat for us with the perfect space for the buggy.

They were very friendly, efficient and the food is made to order, so its is very tasty, fresh and hot. The portions are quite large, so you leave feeling very satisfied! I would recommend the special Thai fried rice and pad Thai. I will definitely revisit in future. Best Thai I've ever had abroad.

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Ankara
“Good food, limited and cramped seating”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food was good with a large selection. The portions are quite large, most people would be full only with a main course. The place is a bit cramped and seating is limited. I would recommend for a nice quick meal, not so suitable if you want to spend some time at dinner.

• Visited October 2012
Perth, Australia
“Eh”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Food was ok, good amount of spice. Service was great!! A bit over priced for Asian food..
Is worth a visit though

1 Thank SteakandMilk
Brussels, Belgium
“The most attractive and lovely waiter in Brussels”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We went there with friends today. The place was nice and food tasty. Not noisy location and not crowded. But the only thing I really remember is the waiter. I'm in love! The most lovely, kind and good looking waiter in Brussels. The one with tatoos all over his hands. Normally I'm not into tatoos and Asians but he has so much charm that it's a killer. I'm going to eat there every day as from now which is fully possible because it's cheap (Exki prices I would say).

• Visited July 2012
Monmouth, United Kingdom
“Good food, no frills”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Really good food at a reasonable price. Friendly and fast. OK, no tablecloth or ingratiating service, but who needs that.

Visited July 2012