“Worst pizza ever! Outrageous”
Review of Mamma Roma Flagey

Mamma Roma Flagey
Ranked #1,049 of 3,778 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We went here based recommendation of someone. But it seems it has changed a lot since then. Terrible customer service with staff who behave as if they would rather you did not buy anything from this place.
The pizza itself was horrible, worse than stuff bought from the supermarket. Really disappointing, not going there again!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We went twice during our stay in Brussels. So good! Try the pancetta cotta. It's a tiny place and can get quite busy. Might be more pricey but we thought it was worth it.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We came back here 4 times when I was in Belgium. Quite pricy but they were really nice and didnt mind that we couldnt speak English. We even got a take away on our last night. definitely recommended.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I guess it's only good to fill up the stomach after getting out of the bar. large selection of pizza but I found them tasteless. If we're talking about "junk" pizza, I recomment pizza hut

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Some may find it overpriced, but I can confirm the pizzas are delicious, quite different from the Pizza Hut/Domino's style. It can be expensive (you buy in small quantities), yet it's always busy and that's because the food tastes great. Staff professional, very small place (near Flagey is the one I went to), therefore it's better to takeaway the pizzas in my opinion.