“Exellent - food, service and atmosphere”

La Vallee du Kashmir
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
La Vallee du Kashmir is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #870 of 3,651 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Exellent - food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We decided to try Kashmir when our favourite (Spicy Grill) was shut over new year. The chicken tandoori was probably the best we have had and all dishes were beautifully spiced and presented. Definitely a new favourite - thanks to Trip Advisor!

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank Gbrux

“always nice”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

In a neighbourhood of "cool" restaurants, we always like to come to La Vallee du Kashmir - the food is delicious, the staff much more attentive than the district average, and the bill very reasonable.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank elledeca
London, United Kingdom
“Wow, beware : amazing food !!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Was in Brussels for a quick business trip when a client of mine took me to this place.
I am not afraid to say it was one of my best meals ever !
I love trying a bit of everything on the menu and we went for the menu decouverte.
We got to taste 3 different starters and 3 different mains, all served with nan bread, rice and vegetables. I was stuffed by the end of it and did not feel cheated price wise as the menu is at a reasonable 25 euros per head ! Oh and did I say dessert and tea were included? The beer is cheap compared to London.
I agree with the previous review, I am virtually an ex-pat as well due to the amount of travelling I do...finding a decent curry in Brussels is hard !
So if you are hesitating, just go for it, try this place and you will see you will not be disapointed by the food and the service.

• Visited August 2011
9 Thank William B
“Beware the fibbers”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I have been going to this restaurant on a regular basis for the past five years, and have to say it is excellent. As a quasi expat Brit, finding a decent curry in Brussels presented a bit of a challenge, but this place & the Spicy Grill near Schumann are great. I firmly believe that Squaremontgomery, normaltravel, & Eurotraveler55 are either a bunch of BS artists, from a competing restaurant, or have never eaten in the Kashmir Valley in their lives. normaltraveller talks in his review about "ginger-coriander" dish being terrible........there is no such dish on the menu! I even showed Saleem, son of the owner, Mr Nias, the reviews & he said "what can we do?". Fibbers on the Internet ruining an honest, family run business is disgraceful. Let me re-iterate, the service is good, the food excellent, the decor acceptable, but I don't go to a restaurant to eat the decor.......& the prices are great. I'll make a bet with ant of Sm, nt, & Et55, post a contact on here that I can get you on & I'll meet you there. If the food is as bad as you say, I'll foot the bill, if not, you pay. Looking forward to no takers & no free meal, but people like you who talk BS about a great place should be named & shamed! (for all real curry lovers, the food here is excellent, the lamb very tender, chicken great & poppadoms with spicy sauce etc. excellent! Well worth a visit & good value for money as well, av main dish about €10-12, which is pretty god for the rue du Page. As someone else noted, the whole area is really buzzing on a Wed night & it makes a great place to finish the evening. Naysayers, hoping you'll be buying me dinner soon!

• Visited July 2011
11 Thank Brusselsrugby
“Simply the best in Brussels, people who say otherwise don't know what they are talking about !”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I discovered this place last week, on a wednesday. Dedinately worth a trip. First of this is located in one of the most vibrant neighbourhoods of Brussels. A place where u find a lot of locals and almost no tourists...
La Vallee du Kashmir was buzzing...full with young couples and families...good music in the background...lovely decoration and ambiance! The prices a very reasonable, the food is fresh. A must see when u stop in Brussels. I know my Indian and pakistani food...and this is the best in Brussels by far!

Ps: if u go on a Wednesday, u can catch the fresh food and veg Market on la place du chatelain...

10 Thank Polany