“All duck”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I love this little restaurant in the centre of Brussels. I have been quite a few times over the years and I have never been disappointed. All starters and main courses consist of something with duck. Their "rillette" is absolutely gorgeous and so is the "confit de canard" but there are many great things on the menu. Food is very fatty and of course you must like duck to be able to enjoy it. The service is really good and the place is not too touristy although it is in the centre of town. Last time we had a liter of wine and a liter of water on the house because we waited a bit for our main course to arrive. Absolutely recommended.

Date of visit: December 2012

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Remember the saying ..... " If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck" ..... Domaine de Lintillac is a cute little restaurant with cute little tables covered with cute white and red tablecloths .... But be aware, you will have to eat duck. The dishes are traditional and well prepared.

1  Thank 50RobertoG
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Too bad that bread was not great, otherwise great food, nice ambiance, foie gras was very good, so was magret de canard. Friendly and attentive staff.

Date of visit: October 2012
1  Thank JacomienV
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I ate there in early May while visiting Brussels. We ended there by chance, and loved our dinner. The food was excellent- I had a salad with foie gras, and a magret de canard, and my husband had a cassoulet-like dish. Even the side dishes were outstanding. The prices were more than reasonable for the quality and quantity. The restaurant was warm, comfortable and clean, and the service was very adequate.
We would go back with pleasure, and highly recommend it for a simple evening of good food, and pleasant ambiance.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed July 14, 2012

In an area dominated by seafood restaurants, an all-duck restaurant was a welcome respite. I enjoyed the cassoulet. Pleasant ambiance. Sluggish service, but apparently no different from any other service in Belgium, where the wait staff has been pleasant but remarkably absent. The one choice of mediocre beer is also a negative detail. Overall, a nice pick though, and less expensive than all the other restaurants in the area.

Date of visit: July 2012