“Great tour!”
Review of Groovy Brussels

Groovy Brussels
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Groovy Brussels offers unforgettable bicycle sightseeing and chocolate walking tours. Come join the fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Alex was our tour guide yesterday and she was great! So friendly and really personable. We enjoyed the tour tremendously. She was very helpful and answered all of our questions. We also did the package tour with Cesars beer tour which we would highly recommend! It was a great day!

1  Thank dogtortravels

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We had a blast on this tour. It was a beautiful day and Cesar was fantastic. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. I will say that there were a group of businessmen that clearly were not interested in the tour but attended anyway for the sake of a company outing that dampened the experience a bit, but every other aspect was fantastic. Highly recommend if you are actually interested in finding good craft beer and learning about it!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We just returned from our tour and wanted to give a big shout out to Marika for such a fun day. This tour is more biking than history and photo stops, which was fine by us. Marika shared just enough facts to make it feel educational, and lots of stories that kept it entertaining. The traffic, cobblestones and a few hills make the ride interesting, and you cover a lot of ground, getting a diverse picture of the city. The stop for frittes and beer was perfect - no rush, and plenty of time to chat with the other folks on the tour. If you are looking for a history lesson, you might find this a bit lightweight, but if you want to see lots of the city and have the thrill of dodging (bike friendly) traffic, don't miss it!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I signed up for the both the bike and beer tour 23/5/14 and both were excellent.

For the bike tour we had the pleasure of Cesar showing us around Brussels. Cesar is funny, friendly and knows what makes a good tour. The tour itself is a very nicely paced tour (on excellent bikes) that gets in pretty much most of the main attractions and a few others I certainly wouldn't have know about. I would thoroughly recommend.

After a short break it was time for the beer tour with Cedric. If Cesar made the bike tour Cedric makes the beer tour. Very funny from the get go and the tour itself was great. Would also recommend.

Both were excellent, value is fantastic. You should really do this if you're visiting Brussels.

Cheers for a great day,
Fraser

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Fraser G
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was on the same tour as reviewer JordanLRice and have to say that his review's title "Unplugged from the Matrix" is the most awesome and appropriate statement to describe this tour! (Jordan proclaimed this at the end of our tour and our group loved it! There were smiles and laughs all around.) Cedric was our tour guide and was absolutely phenomenal. He was engaging, fun, and informative (I think he mentioned that he has a background in psychology which would explain how he's able to lead and sustain the interest of a group of people with different personalities, backgrounds, beer drinking experience....we had one gentleman on our tour who brews his own beer ranging to someone like me who rarely ever drinks it).
If you are in Brussels, definitely take the time to do this tour. It will most likely go over time (which is a pretty great thing when you have a fun group and tour leader) so don't plan anything right at the end of when you expect the tour to end. Even for those who rarely drink beer (like me!), you will enjoy this tour. Please keep an open mind regarding what you will sample/taste and participate in answering the questions Cedric will pose to you; I personally loved his questions and thought they really enhanced the tour experience.