“Ok”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

the service is a little bit long but the food is ok! the choice in the menu card is important, they have few italian wine bottles !

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have been told the Direction of the restaurant changed. This is really a pity. Nothing to compare with the previous service.
These people are impolite, totally unable to face with a high workload.
It is impossible to reach them by phone (40 min and nobody picked up the phone).
After 40 min, I was told that I had to wait 1 hour for a pizza.

We also went there at lunch and the service was nul. A lady was cleaning the tables by just putting everything on the floor.

I was a client before and won't go back in this so called pizzeria.

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

First I was refused a seat because I brought a beer in from the hotel.
Next, when I did get a seat, after finishing my beer at the hotel bar, I waited several minutes for a menu.
The buffet area has been reduced. it was dissapponting and not a patch on what i had Enoyed over many years of staying at this hotel. In fact I didn't see anyone visit the buffet. Not somewhere I would eat again if they don't improve. Chips arrived warm and didn't taste of anything. No one has been to the table to ask if I would like a desert while completing this report!
Not impressed !

1  Thank TheGlobetrotter0
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very friendly staff. Food reasonable. Surroundings too much like a cafe though - if they turned down the lighting it would be better

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Located in the Ibis Waterloo hotel.
Very good service, good food