“Nice people, great food!”
Review of RONDA

RONDA
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Mechelen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had organized a surprise party for my mother here, they accept reservations for 14 people without any issues and were kind enough to help organize.

The food is great and the people are awesome, they even made a special dish for my mother with some fireworks included.

The atmosphere is very nice as well, pretty cosy (but not too small).

Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had never eaten in a Moroccan restaurant but seeing loads of people inside enjoying themselves pulled us in over the threshold. I had a lovely lamb and plum tajine which was simply outstanding. The service was friendly and efficient and the atmosphere great, the building and the decor were also noteworthy, low lighting, beamed ceilings and a number of moroccan lanterns helped create a friendly and warm ambiance. Will be back for sure!!!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is the second Moroccan restaurant that I've been to in Mechelen and I actually prefer this one out of the two. I think the food is much tastier here.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was my first visit to a Maroc restaurant and I really enjoyed the food.
There is a large selection of typical dishes. Don't worry if you don't know what you will get: the staff gives you a good explanation of the different dishes.
The tajines are fantastic, but don't forget to try also a starter and a dessert.
We were sitting together with 12 people, most of us enjoying different dishes and everybody had the same comment: we will come back here!
We visited the restaurant on a Saturday evening and it was full, which is always a good sign for me. So if you want to go and try the delicious Moroccan food, make a reservation so you will not get dissapointed.

1  Thank Roger V
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something different. We noticed that there were a lot of happy people in the small dining area. The food and service were excellent. The only small problem is that they really need more space in the winter.

I will be back the next time I am in Belgium.