“Nice tasty lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Muenster, Germany
“Nice tasty lunch”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The restaurant is very pretty on the inside, but also has a small terrace. I had a dish from the lunch menu. The portion was ample and it tasted well prepared and fresh. Good value for money.

• Visited February 2014

Hamburg,Germany
“Great Asian fushion”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A lounging feeling kind of restaurant. There are seating at long tables for larger group and round booths.
The food is good and well prepared and the prices are decent.
I would go back and revisit !

Visited November 2013
Antwerp
“Great place - disappointing food”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The restaurant and the decoration are very nice, reason why we tried this restaurant. We have been very disappointed by the food however. The meat and fish were of poor quality, and the sauces without particulaar taste. Really a shame cause the location and restaurant are nice.

• Visited May 2014
Brasschaat, Belgium
“3th time back, and that was our last one.”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The interior of Q-Lounge is very hip and trendy. Too bad that the tables are too close to one another, something that has bothered me for the 3rd time now. I do not need to hear other peoples conversations in detail.

The food is good, but nothing special there. We have tried 3 times, because I like to give nice places a chance. However, I do not like the food. There's an asian food chain which is quite known, and their menu is similar, only better and cheaper. I tried some items that I recognized from the other restaurant, and which are favourites of mine, but the food I got was really dissapointing.
I asked for my dish to be a little spicy, but it was just really sweet with a little prickle. Not a very nice combination.

I would recommend this place for cocktails.
Their Q cocktail is awesome!!

Too bad we wont be coming back. The food is not special, and it's overpriced.

• Visited March 2014
Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai restaurant Ever !”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My birthday dinner this year could have been a Disaster when it was realized my friend who made the booking had got the date wrong. Although it was fully booked the excellent front of house staff found us a table. I am sure some restaurants would have turned us away. This was really impressed by the very good service we had throughout the meal. We ate in the Q Lounge from the menu there we shared soup,starter,and 3 different mains plus dessert. All were nicely presented, generously portioned and enjoyed by all... This Thai restaurant is also the first Thai Gault Millau in Belgium ... and has a good score ... A wonderful evening we had...thanks Q Lounge

• Visited February 2014