“We were pleasantly surprised!”
Review of Q Lounge - CLOSED

Q Lounge
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Antwerpen
“We were pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I expected this place to be more of a lounge/ cocktail bar type with OK-ish food . I was wrong- it was an excellent thai restaurant with a modern interior design.The reservation was made for a party of 10, they were patient with us because not everyone arrived in time.
They asked us to take a menu of 30 euro's/person and I was a little worried about being locked in a menu and not being able to choose. It turned out to be the best thing to do . The food was very good and lots of it ( more then I was able to eat ) , great cocktails and everyone had a lovely time. We will definitely go back !!!

• Visited March 2013

Brighton
“Stylish restaurant, friendly service, good food”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We went in this bar after visiting the MAS, round the corner. It is a modern lounge style - very long room with a cocktails bar and a video of a roaring fire!

It was late in the lunchtime but they were happy to serve us main courses. We had rather good spicy Thai seafood and soft drinks. The service was friendly and efficient.

• Visited January 2013
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Grew a beard between ordering and starter arriving, and ordering a cab home, No Way. No style....no substance!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went with 2 children. The last thing I want is fast food but one and a quarter hours between ordering and starters. I nearly ate one of the kids I was so hungry, my 4 year old ate her coat! Food was ok when it came, not real Thai though bland but edible.

But what sank it for me was, once we had paid and I asked them to call us a cab, it was like way too much trouble. I explained I had 2 small kids, visiting, new town, dark outside, no idea where we are: no numbers apparently , nice touch thanks.

Style over substance, over priced, appallingly slow. Sort must try harder.

1 Thank Sean052
Borgerhout
“Excellent Thai food in modern lounge atmosphere”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This place looks like a modern lounge bar, accompanied by the same music. Your table is shown by a friendly waiter. You can choose to eat inside or on the terrace in front of the restaurant. There is an excellent choice of Thai food (meat, fish and vegetarian), which is prepared by native Thai cooks. The plates are wonderfully decorated and it tastes all excellent. For drinks, you can choose from an range of cocktails, wines and champagnes (even Cristal!). Excellent value for money!

• Visited August 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
“For me not anymore”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The food tastes good but I felt sick the whole night after the dinner there. So I suspect there was something not fresh used in a dish.

Visited August 2012