“Relaxing, flavor packed meal after long day”
Review of de Kleine Zavel

de Kleine Zavel
Ranked #89 of 1,538 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a great meal after a long day of work outside of the city. I think going at off peak times helps make the meal and time enjoyable. We had two flavor packed meals that made us appreciate savoring our meal instead of just eating to fill our stomachs. It was a nice atmosphere but it was not busy. I will go again when back in Antwerp.

1  Thank Jabber72256

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Great food, excellent staff, need I say more. Try this out! Top food, really good quality. Fish as wel as meat!

1  Thank Patickscherbeijn
Reviewed March 20, 2013

One of the highlights of a weekend in Antwerp was having lunch with friends in de Kliene Zavel. We selected the set menu at 35 euros and ate like kings. The restaurant was inviting and we were so welcomed by the charming waiter. The menu consisted of three courses a fish soup, dorado served with vegetables and in true Belgian style presented as a piece of art work which tasted as good as it looked. The sweet was divine, chocolate assortment with fresh fruit. The restaurant is tucked away not far from the open air Sunday market. Antwerp is such a lovely old city and the meal was so good I can't wait to go back. De Kliene Zavel is an experience not to be missed.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had read good reviews about thiw restaurant and I was looking forward to eating there. The food was nothing to be impressed. From everything I tasted I think the fish soup was the best. It is ok for a nice casual evening out but nothing more than this. And although our waiter was very nice and helpful the service overall was slow.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

very nice restaurant in Antwerp with innovative/fusion cuisine. mainly european dishes with some Asian influence. nice and relaxed cafe like atmosphere and remarkable service and staff!