“Excellent seafood ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Our Belgium friend recommendation. Seafood is amazing quality, sea platter is great, Oyster is really high quality, fish dishes are fabulous with excellent source. Staff are friendly, only ok points are No draft beer and mussel are so so level gorgeous our case.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a fantastic dinner here last night. The mussels were delicious and perfectly prepared. The tomato salad was fresh and tasty. For our main courses I had the sea bream which was excellent and my husband had the shrimp (langoustines) which was full of flavor. They have an impressive wine list as well and don't miss dessert. I had the lemon tart which was amazing. The service was very professional and friendly. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Lauren G
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

If you love fish and seafood, this restaurant is a must. It is a casual restaurant , 100% focused on all the good the sea has to offer. Every day they have also different specials. You can also eat at the bar.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

This is quite the best Seafood Restaurant that I have visited. It is a little oasis in the middle of a quiet residential area with a nice outlook of trees and fine architecture. The restaurant itself is spacious, very modern, minimalistic and full of ambiance! The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, without being intrusive. The food was very fresh. There were three of us and we had an Assiette de Fruits de Mer to share. This consisted of half a lobster each plus claws, two crabs, large and small gambas, grey shrimps, welkes and sea snails served on a bed of ice. To drink we chose a bottle of South African Sauvignon Blanc which complimented the seafood perfectly. It was absolutely delicious! The Sea Bass that we saw coming from the kitchen for other diners looked really special too! Super presentation. The whole dining experience represented excellent quality and value. Plus, a very relaxed atmosphere, no time constraints. We will definitely return and thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

I had lunch in this restaurant and enjoyed the menu (didn't know what to choose! I was surprised by the quality of the dishes and the sauces where superb in taste! I will definitively go back. Reserve is a must!