“omnomnom”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food was delicious. I love how the cook (I'm not sure if it was him or a waiter) came to show us and explained how to eat the food. When you're just 2 girls without any experience in this kind of kitchen, that comes in handy. The service was good and they were friendly. I'm sure I'll go there again. Although I don't usually like spicy food, this kitchen made me love it. anyways, gamsa hamnida for the delicious bibimbap. aju masisseosseoyo !

1  Thank Anne M

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Nice place for Korean bbq, service correct, fresh and modern inside. The food is not perfect, but I guess is hard to find great Korean bbq restaurant in Europe. Nice small Korean restaurant.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

It was perfect! The food was great with a lot of different side dishes which I enjoyed very much. The service was really friendly and I must say, very attractive. The staff talked both fluent Korean and fluent Dutch ( I don't know about other languages )
I'm already thinking about going again and try a different meal, I liked it that much.

1  Thank Coder_X
Reviewed July 4, 2011

The food was just okay some dishes were missing ingredients. We ate korean bbq and the lettuce was not included which is abit weird. Price was too high for simple dishes. Staff very friendly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Essen, Belgium
Reviewed February 10, 2008

One of my favorites!! Extremely friendly service

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook