“NEVER go here”

Ranked #990 of 1,457 Restaurants in Antwerp
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“NEVER go here”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Going here was the biggest mistake. These guys will ruin your day!!! Shockingly rude, aggressive attitude and bad tasting coffee.

When I walked in I was notified the business would close in 15 min so I asked if I could use the toilet before ordering my coffee. The guy said "I know your kind and your tricks trying to use my bathroom for free"?!? Anyway silly me I thought poor guy must have had a lot of negative experiences and ordered a coffee anyway. I'm pretty sure he used the same beans twice because it tasted so bad I couldn't finish it. We sat down 10 min. When wanting to pay the guy overcharged me. What should have been 2,60 cappuccino + two bonbons €0,60 became €3,5 instead of €3,20. Anyway normally not a big deal, you just tell so and they change the amount, but this guy was set on fire, became very angry, so I decided to pay the whole amount and just get out. Feeling I must have said it I told him and his partner I felt treated very rudely.

And now the scary part starts... We went out and they started yelling and laughing at us. My friend went back and took a picture of the store to be able to make a review. Well apparently... Because all I saw was this angry guy from the cafe running to us taking pictures of our faces like we were criminals. It was shocking to me, I still have a pain in my stomach when I think of that day. Can't believe that really happened.

2 Thank zOsje

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“The worst coffee and the most rude service ever”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I can't believe these guys. From the moment we stepped into the place, the guy was super rude and obnoxiously loud. The coffee tasted horrible and I could only finish a few sips. I don't know how they got a 4 out of 5 rating here but my experience was just horrible. Maybe they were having a bad day but you should not take it out on customers. The server (owner?) was so in my face the whole time that I was absolutely shocked. I was also over charged at checkout and when I brought it up to their attention, I got the same rude attitude but much worse. I was in Antwerp for just one day and this pretty much ruined my entire day :( I don't normally leave bad reviews but I feel so strongly i need to let others know to avoid this place and hopefully give these guys a reason to not treat their customers this way.

• Visited June 2014