“Fantastic Philippe Harold!”

and up
1 Hour Antwerp Citytourbus
Ranked #42 of 166 things to do in Antwerp
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I went to antwerp with my fiance to buy my engagement ring. We had done our research and were going to visit the 5 ADJA jewellers. Philippe Harold was our third appointment and we decided not to continue looking further after seeing what he had to offer. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in assisting with my decision making. I picked the setting and the diamonds there and then and collected my ring from him before leaving for home two days later. I love my ring and get so many complements on how beautiful and sparkly it is. I would not have found a ring like it at home and not for the price either, i've had it valued for insurance and it is worth 50% more than what i payed for it. Since then i ordered my wedding band from Harold also; a handmade one of a kind and extremely beautiful white and yellow gold band with 16 castle set diamonds. It arrived by post recently only 2 weeks after ordering and i couldn't be happier its stunning. Philippe Harold may come across as arrogant to some but he is a truly professional jeweller that cant be disputed.

5  Thank AnyTipp
in 6 reviews
"polishing"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Probably the biggest and most famous diamond district in the world. This is a nice place for diamond lovers. Remember, on Saturday you can't buy anything. If you go outside from the Central station, within 2 mins walk, you will reach to the center of diamond district.

4  Thank mmsbd
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We bought here already a couple years ago and where verry happy so we went back , and now we bought another ring to match the first one . We checked before some other 'jewellers' in the area and where suprised about some incredible LOW prices we got offerd for the diamond we where looking for , 1 ct. VVS D . some 'jewellers' offerd deals with where to rediculus to believe ! ( starting the normal price 9000€ going down till 4000€or LESS !)!!!!! We
talked About it to ORSINI , and paul the manager ,said FALSE certificates or fake Diamonds are sold by those 'jewellers' for any price ! They give the client what he paid for = fake ....
He said à lot of touristsstep in this big trap and spent their ounest money believing they have a great deal for à perfect and BIG diamond ! !What a story !! We Already felt strange in this atmosfere of bidding on the price ! We felt confident with THE Very good Price and after sale service that ORSINI gave us last time .thrier price was whole/sale and still
halve price than normal retail-Price in DUBLIN or LONDON and that was also THE lowest price we could find on the internstional RAP listing) we bought again at ORSINI because we could choose like at a normal jewellery and we prefer that much more than the internet , after all we are no experts ' and we relië on expertise for such an important buy rather than cheap ' fake ' bargains !
After all , husband happy , confident that He payed for what he got and I ame in heaven because my new ring is fabulous !!
Happy again , great value and the most importante the 5e C (confidence !) !!
We sur come back ... In à couple of years ;)

3  Thank KateAmsterdam
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I travelled out to Antwerp a few weeks ago to discuss getting a diamond eternity ring for my better half. the communication process right from the start was excellent, the appointment went very well- I met a very nice gentleman who was very thorough in discussing all the options- at no point did I feel pressured to buy.. The value for money was superb, communication throughout the process of building the ring was excellent and the ring got delivered today- simply stunning.

I paid a deposit of approximately a third of the final figure and the balance only the item was ready.

Overall fantastic customer service and value for money. I would definitely do business with this gentleman again.

1  Thank lordoye
See more reviews
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Don't be fooled by the shabby shops on the Keyserlei. The real Diamond district, where millions of dollars pass hands every day, is comprised of only 3 streets: the Schupstraat, Hoveniersstraat and Rijfstraat. Here you see the Indian merchants, who are attached to their briefcases with handcuffs and the traditional Jews. Go with a local, who can explain you where custom control is, what all the tools you see in the shop windows are for etc. In the middle of the diamond district there is a little synagogue.

3  Thank PoisonedIvy