“Fantastic experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Matty
Ranked #159 of 1,396 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: European, Belgian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Came here for the second time as the first visit was so great. The chef is very nice and explains the menu at the table. We had the season menu (€55) and a bottle of Viña Pedrosa (they also offer a wine pairing for €25 for those who prefer this). Excellent food and service. Will come back!

1 Thank FoodieDoodies

Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Fabulous for the second time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

So I had lunch for the second time at Matty some 6 months after the first visit. The restaurant is simply out of this world. Had the set menu again and every dish was delicious. Matty and his team work hard on every detail. The food is simply as good as it possibly can be. The restaurant is also very relaxed with good atmosphere. Try the mocha-ice cream desert. The best thing that I have tasted in my life.
When I visit Antwerpen again this will be the first place I go to!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jonvsigurdsson
Beirut, Lebanon
“Oh my godddddd”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is wowwwww amazing food, service, everything about this place is superrrrr. Will come back for sure, family owned simply amazing

1 Thank samoahmad
Brisbane, Australia
“Wow!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Wow!! We had the set lunch menu. I loved the main course. My husband loved dessert. The food was fantastic, presentation amazing and the service unbeatable. Congratulations on such a wonderful restaurant. The price was reasonable and very good value. Keep it up. We can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2014
Antwerp, Belgium
“Best meal ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had a lovely evening! Matty and Katrien are wonderful people with a passiona and a love for the food and their guests. You can choose à la carte, but the 4 courses set menu sounded so exquisite we went for it. Everything tasted wonderfully! We also chose the accompanying wines. If you are the driver of the evening, ask for the 'bob'-formule. Katrien will serve you a little splash of wine just for the taste of it.

I absolutely enjoyed my evening, and will definitley return!

• Visited December 2013