“Wow!!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Wow!!!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Wow!! We had the set lunch menu. I loved the main course. My husband loved dessert. The food was fantastic, presentation amazing and the service unbeatable. Congratulations on such a wonderful restaurant. The price was reasonable and very good value. Keep it up. We can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2014

Antwerp, Belgium
“Best meal ever!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had a lovely evening! Matty and Katrien are wonderful people with a passiona and a love for the food and their guests. You can choose à la carte, but the 4 courses set menu sounded so exquisite we went for it. Everything tasted wonderfully! We also chose the accompanying wines. If you are the driver of the evening, ask for the 'bob'-formule. Katrien will serve you a little splash of wine just for the taste of it.

I absolutely enjoyed my evening, and will definitley return!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank NibblesOnMyMind
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Excellent relaxed meal”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted by Matty who took our jackets. He then explained the menu and we went for the set lunch menu. This was an excellent meal. Started with veal then hare and the mocha ice-cream desert was simply the best dessert I have ever had! What is the secret of making something so delicious?
The restaurant environment is modest and plain but the atmosphere is very nice and the service and food first class. I will go here again when I visit Belgium the next time!

• Visited November 2013
“Fabulous food, fabulous service- a hidden gem”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is not clearly signposted and is hidden away among Turkish kebab shops.

We had starters in an outdoor terrace at the back and were introduced to the taster menu. A tasty salad with herring, fillet of cod with mussels and prawns, followed by a delicious fillet steak and a tasty red fruit dessert.

There is ann open kitchen, so you can watch as the chef enthusastically and meticulously prepares his masterpiece.

If you are in Antwerp, you should book this place.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Stuart1503
London
“Amazing food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We jumped in a cab to the restaurant and it is not clearly signed outside, which we liked. When we went through we were given a table in the garden for our glass of bubbly and entree bites. We looked at the menu but was then informed of the 4 course taster, which was absolutly amazing!! I hope they are still serving the herron starter when you go , it was out of this world. We then informed the waiter we were having the taster menu so what wine did he reccomend and he suggested the wine taster to accompany! We took our table in the crisp white restaurant with the best song playlist in the background I have ever heard and both my boyfirend and I agreed that it was the nicest evening we had ever had (and we eat out a lot!) As a Londoner I expected this level of food, service and wine to cost us a fortune, it was expensive but I walked out feeling as though we had paid a reasonable price for the evening we had had I want to go back!

• Visited July 2013