“Overpriced”

Ranked #11 of 169 things to do in Antwerp
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed August 24, 2013

They charge you with same entrance fee as they do it for the new and fascinating MAS (EUR 5 w/o reduction) and this is absolutely unacceptable. Therefore we only had a glimpse beyond the ticket counter.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,807)
All reviews
"rubens paintings"
in 85 reviews
"gothic architecture"
in 31 reviews
"the stained glass windows"
in 16 reviews
in 34 reviews
"take your time"
"visit antwerp"

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have been there during feb 2013. Very nice and well preserved Cathedral. Located in a store are and near the Zoo.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

There're great paintings of Rubens. When I saw the paintings, words fail me. Those works reassured me that he was a great painter.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This cathedral still serves as a church with holy masses. I feel it is one of the most beautiful in the world, with great artwork, but really commercialized. You have to pay enterance, fine. I understand this place might need some money to maintain, but yet there is also a store in it. Did Jesus not react on using holy places for business? I still have double feelings on this one.