“The only burger joint that I could find during my short stay in Antwerp, BE.”
Review of Burgerij

Burgerij
Ranked #1,065 of 1,555 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I searched high and low for a good, classic burger. It was here that I found it. I have had better burgers, but after being gravely deprived from my independent American burger joints back in the states, this burger fit the bill. I enjoyed the variety of burgers on the menu and for each of the 3 times that I went, my burger was hot and the toppings were fresh. Not so crazy about the buns, but they served the purpose. A lot of reviewers complained about eating an undercooked burger. I always order my burgers medium or medium-well, so the burgers seemed to be cooked just right for me (I believe they are cooked medium-well by default, unless you request otherwise). So unless the burgers were raw, which I highly doubt, they are cooked just fine. A little on the expensive side for a burger as I would never have to pay this much in the states, except maybe in an overpriced/swanky restaurant. But if you are longing for a classic burger fix, this is not a bad stop to make. A small restaurant that can't accomodate a lot of people, but its a nice atmosphere, quaint outdoor seating, and I like the location.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Located near Antwerpen Berchem station you'll find Art-nouveau and deco and simular buildings in the same street. This is a real hamburger not the Mc Donalds one. Good food for a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

unfriendly staff to say the least! if you don't want to work in a restaurant, than DONT!
The Cook must have been just as good as the staff, the meat was undercooked, half raw, fries and lettuce just blant. Plain terrible food! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

1  Thank Bart w
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Overpriced, undercooked, all burgers taste just as bland, unfriendly staff, terrible fries, ...
If you want a sad meal, go here.

1  Thank Chotofoco
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Out of 6 friends, only 1 person was satisfied about her dish, and that was the only one who didn't order a burger... Says enough, right?!

Burger buns were soggy, burger itself was not warm, fries were so so... What a disappointment!
To spice things up, it was overpriced and the staff was not friendly and attentive at all.

A definite NO GO, stay away!

1  Thank Kris R