All reviews lovely luxury boutique hotel small hotel unique style restaurant recommendations the entire staff amazing hotel common areas modern bathroom breakfast was delicious location was perfect living room shower head within easy walking distance stayed nights room was large old town
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Little, quiet, cozy hotel. It makes you feel like at home. If you want to enter you ring the doorbell and a member of the staff comes and opens the door! Very stylish common areas. You feel like you are in someone’s living room, not in a hotel.
Our room was spacious. Huge bed. Nice decoration.
Convenient location.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

stylish and practically furnished rooms encircle a nice green quadrangle, which invites you for relaxing pauses, drinks or coffee breaks. excellent light breakfast on demand. very obliging and informed, professional staff.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

We really appreciated our stay in this charming and peaceful place. Welcome was warm and friendly and all people were very kind and thoughtful. We were so desappointed to have to move for the last night because à Pb with our reservation! But the staf arranged the reservation in another place without any problem. Decoration is quirky and stylish and make this place unique and special in comparison with usual spiritless hotels. Great experience! It will be a real pleasure to go back there if we go in Antwerp once again

Reviewed February 6, 2019

I had a few minor complaints with my stay, but overall the De Witte Lelie is a very lovely place, and I would absolutely stay there again. The staff was incredibly helpful. If you, like I, prefer small, non corporate hotels with personality, this is your place. Next time I will ask for a room on the courtyard, as I suspect it is more quiet. And it took me a few tries to figure out the electricity, but once I did it was not a problem. A truly wonderful small hotel with a very central location, good for restaurants, museums, and shopping.

Room tip: I would prefer a room on the courtyard, as I like a very quiet room.
Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2019

Excellent breakfast and common areas. The rooms could use bigger TVs and newer beds but were ok. I prefer 1 big duvet than two small ones but that's just me. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Very well situated in centre city.

Date of stay: January 2019