“Eten Vol Leven give us an incredible experience!”
Review of eten vol leven - CLOSED

eten vol leven
Cuisines: International
Description: Eten Vol Leven is Belgium's first rawfood restaurant. Everything served is prepared using living food techniques, which includes low temperatures, to preserve nutrition and maximise flavours. On the menu you'll find home made breakfast cereal with fresh nutmilk, soups, wraps, salads, zucchini spaghetti, life-food pizza and of course delicious guilt-free desserts. There is also a large list of fresh juices and smoothies. Everything is organic, plant based, gluten free, dairy free, Tasty and healthy.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Eten Vol Leven give us an incredible experience!
We became vegans at beginning of this year and when we are traveling around we always looking for a vegan place for eating. So, when we stop in Antwerp, we choose to go at Eten Vol Leven. Guess what, "pizza", "pasta" or desserts... delicious. The entire team deserves all compliments and support. The menu is raw food. You must understand this before you walk in. For us was not an issue. We will mention a few of their menu: HOMEMADE nut milk, pasta made from zucchini with red pesto and include dairy-free blueberry pie 'blueberry cheesecake' which I cannot resist, soups, smoothies. Ask advice of the service oriented, friendly owners. At the end we had a short/long chat with the owner, explained to us where they get all the products, how they store them in a good manners, where they go for shopping and provide us with a lot of hints on this type of cooking. For shore, next time when we stop in Antwerp, we stop by again.

1  Thank carageo

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I am lucky to live near Belgium's very first raw foods restaurant and every time I go I enjoy every bite, every sip, every crumble! Make sure to try their cheesecake, you will have found a new favourite dessert!

1  Thank vesenmork
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I went to "Eten Vol Leven" on Monday and found that they were closed so I extended my stay in Antwerp until Tuesday afternoon so that I could get lunch in this place before I leave. And I am glad I did!
I had a juice, pizza and cheesecake. They are all lovely and delicious (especially blueberry cheesecake). My friend went here a few hour before me and she also love their zucchini.
On top of that, I really like the attitude and passion of the owner. He is very nice and friendly. When he knew that I am not vegetarian (just find 'raw food' interesting), he also showed the 'raw food' books that he like very much to me... so I could understand more in raw food. And they did!
This place is highly recommended!!!

2  Thank eddy_bkk
Reviewed August 6, 2013

It's more raw food thing than vegatarian. Not really my cup of tea. All organic and I'm sure it tastes good, but for me it did not look that inviting, so I just had a cup of lemon/ginger tea which was a good choice.

1  Thank Ira1971
Reviewed January 9, 2013

"Eten Vol Leven" has a varied daily menu of mainly vegetarian / healthy food, so it may not be for everyone, but we were thrilled to come across it. The smoothies are delicious, as are the salads. Ask advice of the service oriented, friendly owners. They were happy to provide more information on the details of the specific meals and ingredients.
We had a delicious (salad) meal in a quiet, friendly environment. It's located in the historic city centre (close to the MAS, but also close to the shopping area). We would definitely come back and recommend it to our friends.

3  Thank Wim H