Hilton Antwerp Old Town
$161
$138
$115
  • Breakfast included
Astoria Hotel Antwerp(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
$93
$193
$174
Travelocity
2,343 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat locationdirect accessexcellent hotelseparate showerthe heart of the citythe main squarebusiness rooman upgraderoom was largejunior suitecentral locationbeautiful citybars and restaurantsmini bartrain stationgrote markt
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great hotel, clean, efficient, quiet & comfortable. Only stayed one night, and it was a very enjoyable stay. Well designed, all mod-cons, friendly staff, central location - close to the train, airport, shops, diamond centre, judiciary, port, etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joseph H
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Firstly apologies for the late review.

I booked two nights at this hotel with Hilton Hhonors points and two with money- the staff on the phone were very helpful in booking this for me.

Upon arrival we located the car park easily- it's underground and there is a lift to the hotel from here.

We were checked in without any issues and offered a free drink as I am a 'Silver Hhonors' member.

The room was spotless, spacious and the bathroom was perfect.

We opted not to have breakfast (although I have experienced Hilton's breakfast and it is delicious) as we weren't sure what we were doing at specific times during our trip.

Overall this hotel is a grand building, situated in a great location in central Antwerp, the staff were very polite to us and as with all Hiltons we have been very impressed.

Thank you for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SillyBabyBean
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for one night and was planning to stay here on a more frequent level. At first we were confused were to park the car but finally we found out we had to park it in the public parking garage next to this Hilton. So parking was some kind of remoted..not helpful if you are traveling with luggage. Was not possible to park the car temporary in front of the building just to offload your luggage..maybe iam wrong but we didn't notice another way than go straight to the garage.

Checking in was a smooth procedure. The girl who helped us was very friendly. We were upgraded to a junior suite because of the diamond status. Very huge room but unfortunately to far
Away from the elevator so a lot of carpet for to concur with....wheelchair..please hotels keep this in mind..carpet is a real obstacle for a wheelchair user.

Finally we received a room which was less than half the size of the suite but closer to the elevator..still not ideal but the intentions were very good.

The executive lounge was a good one...only few comments: no vegetarian options in the evening, the terrace must be beautiful but there was no ramp available for a wheelchair....which was a real bummer to me.

Breakfast downstairs was a blast! The best breakfast we ever had in a Hilton hotel....a large selection of very very good bread and freshly baked pastries, eggstation, fresh orangejuice, very good coffee and hot chocolate. The choice was amazing! My compliments!

We were very disappointed because the ac was not cooling in the night so we were not able to sleep at all. I experienced this one time before in a hotel and most obviously the frontdesk is not able do something about this in the middle of the night. Was 2am so if you are a decent person you will not bother the frontdesk in the middle of the night. At least that is what I thought...tried to do everything with the ac but was only blowing hot air. The next morning I went to the frontdesk to mention this issue. I was told that more guests on our floor complaint about the ac that night. We didn't sleep at all so were exhausted...unfortunately the girl at the front told us that we had to inform them...in the middle of night..and she was not able to give us a discount but the management would contact me later to compensate thisterrible night...but they didn't which is a giving us the feeling of huge
dissatisfaction.

Its ashame while the service was great, location impeccable, rooms okay but we had some issues, best breakfast ever...nice executive lounge.

Would like to visit this hotel again but iam very reluctant since they don't keep their word!

Further I would highly recommend this Hilton Antwerp!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed 3 weeks in the hotel.
I would not stay there if it was for a personal trip.
It is too expensive for the quality of the services.
I am used to stay in Hilton hotels but this one is below average quality.
The room are ok, but most of the time there is no bathrobe in the room, shampoo are not changed everyday, they forgot salt, pepper, bread...when you order food, the breakfast is below average (i.e. below Hilton average).
Then the hotel is in the center so it is very convenient if you plan to eat out and visit the city.
It is 10 minutes walking distance from the train station.

Enjoy Antwerp!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Perfect location for a first trip to Belgium. Easy walk to most things in central Antwerp. Direct access to the metro through the hotel parking garage was an added convenience. The Hilton service was just as expected. The front desk staff were accommodating. Our few requests were quickly attended to. A special thank you to Jan for his assistance and friendly demeanor. Hilton has an exemplary employee in Jan.
Because of my status, we were upgraded to the Executive floor with all the amenities including access to the Executive Lounge. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Our only "minor" complaint was that the Internet seemed to be moving a little slow and kept locking up.

Room Tip: Upgrading is always nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends