Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp
$109
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
$92
Astoria Hotel Antwerp(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
$77
Hotels.com
$93
$111
$102
$335
1,723 results
All reviewscentral stationbusiness classferris wheelswimming poolbreakfast roomold townbrussels airportbusiness rooman upgradebusiness tripbit dateddiamond districtexcellent locationquiet roomvery nice hotelunderground parkingnespresso machine
Reviewed May 3, 2009

We booked two rooms for my family (2 adults, 2 teenagers) at 159 euro/night, breakfast included.
Check in had a 10 minutes waiting time, but the staff was very friendly.
Two connecting rooms,no view, 4 star comfort, nice bathroom with a powerfull shower, LCD TV, reading lamps beside the bed which was large with excellent mattress.
Nice swimming pool with turkish bath and sauna. Free internet is a plus.
We took a nice dinner in the hotel for the price of 25 euro, drinks included. Breakfast was excellent and not to crowed. We stayed here because we booked a concert in the 'Sportpaleis' (Axelle Red). Taxi from the hotel to the concert was 15 euro.
Antwerp is a beautiful town and the Radisson is a good choice. Good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Thank bruno.bemelmans
Reviewed April 28, 2009

Nice rooms, very clean. Tasteful decor.
But bathrooms rather ordinary - very basic shower. Not a huge problem but slightly below what I expected compared to what the hotel markets itself as.

Excellent location if arriving by train. Bit of a walk - but not unpleasantly far - to the historic centre and waterfront.

I would pick it again if I need to be in Antwerp.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2009

I went to Antwerp with my wife and 3 year old son during our three day long easter vacation. The hotel is in a great location to explore the town. The main shopping area is only a 5 minute away. The main trainstation and the Zoo are across the Queen Astrid Square and the Subway station is next to the entrance.
We had a standard room on the 7th floor, from which we had a decent view over the city. The room was spacious. There was space for a double bed, a desk, two chairs and an extra cot.
A real bonus was the excellent breakfast buffet which I really enjoyed.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2009

The Radisson Astrid is a good hotel in a great location in Antwerp, it is easy to get around from there. We stayed in a nice room with view. The roomservice was a bit expensive for what they served, but the rest was okay. I used the gym one morning, but I have to say that the gym needs a refurbishment! The staff was very friendly and helpful an always had a smile on their face. Christophe at the Front Desk was very good.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2009

Nice looking hotel very near bij trainstation and therefore easy acces to busses, trams and metro, so you can easily get to other parts of the city.
Big hotel, nice decoration and furniture, although no personal touch of course.
Very good breakfastbuffet, so much choice! And a nice view over the square.
I haven't been in any of the hotel facilities like fitness, swimmingpool or restaurant, so I don't know if they are alright.
Because of our search on internet we found a very good deal on the price of the room.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple