1,927 results
All reviews central station business class swimming pool ferris wheel breakfast room old town business room business trip an upgrade bit dated excellent location diamond district quiet room underground parking mini bar nespresso machine very nice hotel
Reviewed June 10, 2014

On Saturday 7th of June we stayed in the Radisson Astrid in Belgium. Congratulations with the Yes I can spirit they have in this hotel, and for the friendly and very helpful staff members. The room was very clean and the break first was top! If you ask me, Best Hotel in town.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Dhr-Acke, General Manager at Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Chris U

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed it and that our staff showed it's Yes I Can spirit. I hope we can welcome you back soon at the Radisson Blu Astrid Antwerp Hotel.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

The hotel is extremely comfortable, nicely located across from the Antwerp zoo and beautiful square near the Meir, Keyserlei etc.. Breakfast is great! Some rooms are located above an inside courtyard where the airconditioning installation is located be aware of the noise if you want to sleep with your window open.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Armida Maria M

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, i do however appologize for the inconvenience with the airco. I Hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great hotel, great location and great view on Antwerp Central Station. We had a gala at Antwerp Central Station, which was magnificent. Our stay at the Radisson Blu Antwerpen, with a room on the front side of the hotel, topped it off. Staff is very friendly, they receive you with a smile. The spa is nice (swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi) and the room itself was great. The breakfast is one of the finest, very extensive, with once again: a view on Antwerp Central Station. Book the Radission Blu and be happy!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Benjamin H

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff showed it's Yes I Can service. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

First time in Antwerp and couldn't find a better location and hotel. Everyone is very helpful at the hotel and well mannered. Stayed 2 nights in a very comfortable room, breakfast although a bit pricy, offeres you a very large selection and at the end its totally worth it. Central station is opposite the hotel and gives you easy access to anywhere you want to travel. I will be going another 3 times to Antwerp soon and i will surely book the same hotel for my stay.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Ststorey
Dhr-Acke, General Manager at Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Ststorey

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff showed it's "Yes I Can" service. I am glad that we can welcome you back soon. For reservations you can send a direct email to our reservations department. reservations.astrid.antwerp@radissonblu.com

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Poorly kept and maintained. Few staff truly understand customer service. Breakfast is a hectic affair- leave your seat at your own risk on a busy morning. For 23 euros, its actually very poor! For the rooms, there are only square facing view- otherwise there is no view.

Room tip: Ask for rooms that face the square.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sanjeev S
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. I would like to discuss this matter further with you. Could you send me an email (dieter.acke@radissonblu.com) to let me know when would be a convenient time and date for you?