1,238 results
All reviewsinfinity poolring roadrefurbished roombrussels airportcity centrebusiness hotelcoach toursteam roomhotel parkingbus stopeasy accessgood nights sleeppublic transportper daycentral stationgymexpo
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Nothing outstanding, but nothing bad either - except the cost of parking your car - we arrived at 11pm and left by 9am and still paid €15. For an out of town hotel, that's a lot, and VERY badly signed at the entrance, especially if you arrive in the dark.
The bar was OK, the room was OK, breakfast was fine, nothing outstanding though. It was convenient for the journey that we were doing, being right beside the motorway. Staff at reception were functional, not very personable or friendly

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Hannah B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at Crowne Plaza Antwerp.
I'm sorry to hear we haven't exceeded your expectations.
By providing us your comments, we are able to make sure your next stay will be an outstanding one.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We had the good fortune to stay here last Saturday night 14th July. Lovely hotel, comfortable rooms, super beds, beautiful food cooked to perfection and well presented. Special mention to Mathijs Woos the Food and Beverage Supervisor who went the extra mile. Can’t wait to visit again!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Hannah B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your kinds words and taking the time to tell us about your stay.
I'm pleased to read you have enjoyed it and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Starting with an unfriendly receptionist who is not able (Or willing) to say good evening or welcome is commonly not a good sign for the upcoming stay.
Had two bookings as I extended in advance and had long trail mail with the hotel so we can stay in one room the whole stay which was confirmed, but at check in he declined it and said if we have two booking we have to check out anyway no matter what was clarified in advance. Not a big deal but not convenient also. Seriously hated the way he behaved with an unfriendly superficial way.

The deluxe room was surprisingly small and unbelievable loud as the room was facing the well frequented street (Offcourse there was no possibility to switch rooms).
Linings etc. were clean and the the cleaning staff is doing a good job but the bathroom was outdated and had many spots which should be done in the very near future.

For business the location of the hotel is good as the highway is just there but for tourism taking the bus every day should be well though.

Breakfast was small and nothing special but ok.

Overall will look for another option my next stay and will not recommend the hotel. Maybe there was just a combination of bad
coincidences; but for the good name of crown plaza this shouldn’t be the case.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience of your stay at Crowne Plaza Antwerp.
My apologies for not meeting your expectations upon check in.
A warm welcome always begins with a smile and greeting, so my apologies if that has started on the wrong foot.
As far as I can see, you reservation has been followed up correctly so you didn't have to switch rooms.
I'm afraid my team member couldn't find the wright words to explain you how this would affect your stay.

Checking in at a later time in the evening, might cause switching rooms to be difficult.
I very much appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you again in the future so we can prove this was only an unfortunate exception.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

As a Spire member, I am used to getting a great service with those kinds of hotels.
Last time I was at this hotel was 8 years ago and this was completely horrible, I have decided to give this hotel another chance and we stayed there for a weekend.
We checked in late in the night by a junior staff member, who provided us with a room, different from our preference, which was completely embarrassing.
The bathroom was dirty, full of mold with broken hangers, the desk seat was dirty with a liquid of unknown source.
This room should never be sold to a customer. The day after we changed into a normal room.
This means that every time you come here it's a lottery.

The only good point is only one of the staff member Vincent who was ashamed of the original room.
The person who should be ashamed is the general manager of the hotel who ignored my request to be contacted.

Don't go there!

Room Tip: they have ok rooms and bad rooms. it's a lottery.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Antwerp.
I'm sorry to read and hear about your unfortunate experience.
As I have been informed our staff did their upmost do make sure your stay was still as comfortable as we could make it for you.
As a Spire member we very much appreciate your say in this matter.

I hope you may give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We stayed here on the way to Holland and we weren't disappointed. We were given a refurbished room and it was very modern and nicely decorated. We were well looked after by Merlin on reception. He was polite, friendly and helpful.

We enjoyed a really good breakfast, after a good night's sleep.

We did have one issue - which was drilling either from the room next door or above. Merlin soon sorted that out and we didn't have any problems with noise.

We would choose this hotel again next year, as we liked it so much.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Hannah B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Antwerpen, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Crowne Plaza Antwerp.
I'm very pleased to read your kind words about Merlin who has assisted you during your stay.

As there were some maintenance works to be taken care off, I'm sure you won't have the same issue during your next stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back.