“Awesome”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The service in Dome is really top and food original. Our menu had a great selection of fish varieties and the accompanying wine was just perfect.

There are newer reviews for Dome

Reviewed April 9, 2012

When visiting our friend in Belgium, we wanted to surprise her by taking her to a really special restaurant. We found Dome to be the perfect dining experience and the friendly service was second to none. The food was a culinary delight which was expertly cooked and beautifully presented. The wine menu was not overpriced and professional advice was at hand to select the perfect accompliament to the food. We are happy we chose Dome and would certainly go back there again.
Freda, Manchester.

2  Thank Pashmina3
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Last week my friends were visiting me from England. After reviewing this website they reserved a table as a surprise for me and we were certainly not disappointed! This restaurant had it all! The minute we entered we felt welcome and the beautiful dome shaped building was very impressive. The lady owner and the staff were friendly, discreet and professional. They gave us a service second to none with delicious beautifully presented food and excellent wine combinations. The wine waitress deserves a special mention here for her knowledgeable friendly service. This restaurant has a Michelin star and certainly deserves it, although I can't imagine why it doesn't have 3! The combination of a French chef in a Belgium restaurant well, what could be better! The lady owner mentioned that the restaurant has it's ten year anniversary in May so I'm planning to return then and enjoy another wonderful experience! I forgot to mention the chocolate cake, which was just heavenly! I'd like to thank my friends for treating me and thanks to everyone at the 'Dome' for making this a memorable experience.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Definitely one of the best restaurants in Antwerp in a beautiful eclectic building close between Central Station and Berchem Station and close to the Chassidim Jewish quarter.
Try the "Carte Blanche" menu (8 dishes for 80 euro) and enjoy the supernatural and fine preparations of fish (f.i. fera from Lake Geneva), meat and vegetables. As we went for our son's birthday, he was asked for his personal preferences and we were all offered an extra little dish of delicious frog legs.
The wine pairing is of exceptional quality and brought by a young, inspired and talented young lady.
All in all: one of our best gastronomic experiences!

1  Thank harmonie
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Although I am not visiting restaurants with a Michel star frequently, I was blown away with the quality and novel combination of tastes. We had the 'carte blanche' dinner with accompanying wines. every dish was a discovery and some left me speechless. the proposed wines were adventurous and some were less successful in combination with the accompanying dish but that is personal of course. I especially liked that the winebottle was only shown after eating the dish so it makes you sharpen your senses.
Highly recommended if you get the chance to eat here.

1  Thank Xa4traveller