“Fantastic as Usual”

GERETTI Jewellery & Diamonds
Ranked #1 of 100 Shopping in Antwerp
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 2011 Geretti has been awarded Antwerp most brilliant Jewellery Shop on TripAdvisor. Geretti (since 1929) is a 3rd Generation diamond and jewellery manufacturer located in the heart of the Antwerp diamond district. At Geretti you can find a large selection of jewellery in 18kt Gold or Platinum, loose certified diamonds and mountings to personalize your jewel and reveal the beauty of the stone. Geretti’s highly experienced team will guide you trough the world of jewellery and diamonds. You can rely on Geretti to help you find the perfect stone for your special occasion or specific demand in a professional environment. This place is a MUST visit.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My sister and I had a Fantastic Experience at GERETTI ,she did buy a superb diamond ring GIA certified and had it examined by a friend of hers who actually was working at GIA in New York ,she now stays in Miami and works on her own ,just to say that she realy IS an expert and told us that we realy had a fantastic diamond for a great price
we even told her that if she'd needed anything she should contact Marc at Geretti .
Hope this will help other potential buyers to go to the right place ,I do recommend this place with closed eyes ,Thanks again for this wonderfull 2.5 hours explanation and wonderfull Experience
See you very soon .... for some earrings or diamonds

2  Thank Helena H

Reviewed July 28, 2013

To find a engage ring for my girlfriend, I visited several store in Antewerpen. And I have found Geretti is the most desirable one.
They have very good service and patience when dealing with customers. And of course the price is fair. High quality ring, professional services ans fair price. I recommend those who are not very familliar with the deep knowledge of diamond to come to this store.

1  Thank Tong W
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I found Geretti here while looking for places to buy a proposal ring. Prior to the visit, we wrote a few emails back and forth. We also found alternative retailers and did thorough research about the C's to get a feel for the prices. Since it is a rather big expenditure for a young man, we wanted to make it right. Nevertheless, Geretti was still able to offer a beautiful diamond ring with exactly the characteristics we were looking for at a price we couldn't reject. Marc and Raphael were really helpful and accommodating during the consultation. We looked at different diamonds and rings, and also got a few restaurant recommendations for our stay in Antwerp. Thanks to the good experience, we have fond memories of our visit to Antwerp.

1  Thank jonpalatino
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My fiancé and I visited Antwerp in early June 2013 to buy an engagement ring. We had done some research before we went there and had made appointments with Geretti and some other shops in the diamond district. Our correspondence via email with Marc from Geretti prior to visiting was very helpful and he quickly understood exactly what our requirements were.

When we arrived at Antwerp we checked in to our hotel and headed to the diamond district. Geretti was the first place we visited. We found the visit to be a very pleasurable experience. Marc was prepared for our visit based on our correspondence and had a selection of diamonds for us to view. He did not try to push his ideas on us but instead listened to what we wanted and was very helpful. He demonstrated an extremely strong understanding of diamonds and we learned a lot from him. I fell in love with two diamonds and a beautiful ring with a gorgeous mount but as this was our first place we continued on to our next appointments.

After attending all our appointments that day and one the next morning I couldn’t stop thinking about the ring and diamonds in Geretti. Both my fiancé and I found Marc from Geretti to be the best to deal with. He provided excellent customer service and made us feel very comfortable and most importantly he provide us with the best value of all the places we visited.

The hardest decision we had to make that day was to pick which diamond we wanted! Once we decided what diamond we wanted Marc and his colleagues were able to set the diamond and resize the ring within 3-4 hours for us. We also loved the fact that this was a family run business and this made us feel very comfortable in the shop.

I now have a fabulous solitaire diamond ring and I couldn’t love it more!! I have had so many comments from my friends, family and even random people about how sparkly my diamond is so I can’t thank Marc enough.

So girls I would totally recommend a visit to Geretti and ask for Marc, you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank GraQ2014
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Prior to visiting Antwerp, I had researched engagement rings on tripadvisor and was very impressed by the great reviews that Gerretti had . I emailed Marc and was delighted with his quick friendly response and we decided to make an appointment to see him. I did see a ring I liked in Dublin which was expensive and sent him a picture of that ring and what I liked. On arriving to his shop I immediately liked Marc. He was friendly and most importantly very genuine something I sensed straight away and knew from working in Psychotherapy. Marc was honest, knowledgeable and really listened to us both a skill that is imperative when getting engaged. We had a budget and he wasn't pushy, he really understood. Within 30 minutes we had the ring we wanted and got that day. I would highly recommend this Jewellers and make a weekend by staying in Antwerp for one night and then go to Brugge for 2 nights. Thanks Marc

1  Thank Marie B