“Excellent”

GERETTI Jewellery & Diamonds
Ranked #1 of 93 Shopping in Antwerp
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 2011 Geretti has been awarded Antwerp most brilliant Jewellery Shop on TripAdvisor. Geretti (since 1929) is a 3rd Generation diamond and jewellery manufacturer located in the heart of the Antwerp diamond district. At Geretti you can find a large selection of jewellery in 18kt Gold or Platinum, loose certified diamonds and mountings to personalize your jewel and reveal the beauty of the stone. Geretti’s highly experienced team will guide you trough the world of jewellery and diamonds. You can rely on Geretti to help you find the perfect stone for your special occasion or specific demand in a professional environment. This place is a MUST visit.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was looking for an engagment ring for my (now;)) fiancee. Being the average joe that I am, I had no clue about diamonds before. First things first, I did my homework over the internet and educated myself over the 4cs of diamonds. Then I found Antwerp, and then I found the usual suspects. Before I visited Antwerp I exchanged emails with and read a lot of comments about these. When I was doing my research I noticed I was reading a significant number of 5 stars comments for Geretti compared to any of the other stores. I was quite curious about what was so special about these guys.

Been there, done that, and now I give my own 5-star comment to them, whithout a single reservation.

Extremely helpful and warm guys. They understood what was important for me (fire/cut of the stone) and they got me such a nice stone fitting my expectations as all of the other usual suspect Antwerp jewelers were saying "you need more budget for such a high quality stone".

Marc and his team, keep up the good work!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Imayoda

Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Engagement Ring”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Geretti is a perfect location to get advised for the engagement ring. Not having much knowledge about diamonds, saphires, I found this shop very reliable and trustworthy. They could organize for me different alternative rings, stones in order to set up it together for my future Fiancee!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank WojciechPawlus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My fiancee and I visited Antwerp last month. We had several appointments at various diamond stores Gerretti being the last on the list. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with the other jewellers! We were running around going to these appointments only to leave very agitated. One jeweller would not bascially let us leave his store because he was talking so much and very slow to delay us from going to our other appointments! We were completely frustrated! Marc Geretti was fantastic all around. He was extremely professional, patient, and highly knowledgeable. He had diamonds on hand to show us and gave us very reasonable prices. We left Geretti with a single solitaire diamond ring and a diamond wedding band. Again, overall a fantastic experience. This is the type of relationship I wanted to establish with my jeweller. A relationship that will continue to exist....... a lifelong one. I cannot say enough about my experience with Marc Geretti!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Vasiliki A
Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“It's true what they say...”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

... the tourists, I mean. I was surprised to discover that Geretti was an 'attraction' in Antwerp but without a doubt deserves to be #1. As a local, I discovered Geretti through the engagement ring my husband secretly bought me (don't know about your country, but in my culture it's quite common to not know what your engagement ring will look like on beforehand - it's your hubbie-to-be who's in complete control of this ;o)). According to my husband, the service (designing the ring, selecting the diamond, ...) was beyond exceptional, and he was right. I had the honour to met Marc for the adjustment of the ring to the size of my finger, but it was such a pleasure that we instantly decided to buy our wedding bands at Geretti too, as well as having them engrave the watch my husband offered his best man. Best experience I could imagine prior to our wedding!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tine_Vdb
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful Engagement Ring = Happy Fiancée!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We visited Antwerp in September 2012. The guys were a fantastic help to us and even gave us tourist and restaurant tips for the gorgeous town of Antwerp. We were only there for three days so it was a bit of a rush getting around to the main jewellers but for us Geretti had the most beautiful rings and the staff were super friendly and professional. I cannot recommend them enough. My fiancée loves her ring and we haven't seen anything like it here in Dublin. If you're shopping for a ring - go to Antwerp and go to Geretti.

Visited September 2012