stayed 2 nights , 2nd time in Ibis hotels after bruges Ibis centrum , Antwerp Ibis style is closer to central station , this one u need to walk for about 15 min, during night the alleys to the hotel look creepy , though i think Antwerpen is a safe city , just a feeling . Small room , small closet still it is a bugdet hotel u get what u pay for , the hotel is clean , sleep Quality is good , breakfast was excluded ( 14 Eur daily ) which i think is too much , i went for Hema store for Breakfast for 5 Eur u can get a sandwish with donuts and coffee . the reception staff were helpfull especially that nice Stagiair Rosa...... sorry dont remember her full name .
If u r travelling lightly and for short stay i do recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum