The hotel is ideally located and an easy walk into the centre of town 5-10 mins..
The hotel is clean and the staff extremely helpful.
The rooms are very small and the toilets even smaller but they do have a decent shower..hardly room for you to turn around...the beds are extremely comfortable
The bar area is nice and comfortable and stocks a few beers.
The breakfast which I believe costs around 14 euros is worth every penny..good choice and plenty of it..no complaints.
Overall its an Ibis hotel but the staff and the quality of the breakfast made my stay very pleasurable.
Downside...having a room at the front of the hotel means you could be disturbed from around 4am on a saturday morning as they throw the scaffolding around for the market directly across the road..it didnt seem so bad on the sunday..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum