Stayed for three nights with a coach party. Checking in was quick, room was compact and clean and bed very comfortable. The bathroom was minute, but shower worked well and the window opened. Towels could do with replacing as they were very thin. Our room faced onto the square, third floor, but with windows closed we were not troubled with excess noise. There was a lack of space for hanging clothes, but plenty of sheves. Breakfast was included in our trip and there was a good choice, self service, with delicious scrambled egg, bacon, sausages, eggs to boil, yoghurts, fruit, breads etc. This was excellent on the first two mornings but the last morning was chaotic - too many people, too few staff so trays and machines were not being restocked. However, I would visit again as maybe only an occasional problem, and the hotel's price and position I doubt could be beaten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum