Stayed 3 nights Sun to Wed.
Reasonably priced and well located. Friendly, helpful staff and very clean throughout. Good bar and many nearby restaurants. Free wifi. Capsule shower room may not suit those of large proportions. Warm, which was necessary as very cold during our stay. Very comfortable bed.
Try Den Antigoon Brasserie on opposite side if square. Not cheap, but nice meal
Also Rubens Inn adjacent to Rubens House. The lunch Dagmenu at €10.50 is 2 courses and wine, usually with Flanders dishes
La Taverna Italian is a short walk on Leopoldplaats. Great Calzone pizza for €9.50
We didn't get chance to try it, but Restaurant 12 Place du Marche is highly rated and only a hundred yards from the Hotel
There is a Supermarket nearby the Louis Delhaize vogelmarkt on Oude Vaarplaats
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum