This hotel is rather drearily located on the SE edge of the city centre, 15 minutes on foot from Antwerp Central station. My room was fine apart from the bathroom - it couldn't have been any smaller without disappearing altogether. I breakfasted once at the all-you-can-eat buffet; neither quality nor choice were anything to get excited about, and at a hefty 14 euros a time you would have to be planning on eating a great deal indeed to make this a worthwhile venture. The bar features some top-quality Belgian beers but food options are extremely limited - and pricey. Staff were pleasant and informative at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum