Absaloutly Fantastic is right enough, Travled here with a friend and stayed for 2 nights, this hotel is really nice with excellent rooms, then hotel isnt too far away from everything which is nice and the staff are very helpful and friendly, it has a nice outdoor area to sit and relax with drinks or food aswell as an area inside, the breakfast buffet is really good value too, i would highly reccoment this hotel and antwerp to visit its such a fantastic place and i will be visiting antwerp and this hotel again for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum