We stayed here for a saturday night visiting Antwerp.
The room is not very big but clean and modern. Everything you want is in walking distance.
Shops, restaurants, bars.
The hotel has a big parking near the entrance where you can leave your car 24 hours for approx. 15 to 16 euros.
The staff was friendly and well arranged. Check in was smooth.
Do not use the hotel breakfast it is quite expensive. Just walk outside and pick a quite little restaurant for your morning croissants and orange juice :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum