Ambassador Suites Antwerp
$91
$108
Astoria Hotel Antwerp(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
$97
  • Breakfast included
$60
$144
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
$109
$53
$316
Cancelon
  • Room Service
All reviewssmall kitchennice apartmentseparate toilet roomstudio apartmentsingle nightbig bathroomshort staychecking innice staytown centrediamond districtby footmicrowaveblackoutjewssofapassword
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Unclear communication and not helpful. I booked a room but my creditcard was unvalid so it was not approved. However, a few days later I got a confirmation. Because of this confusion I called the service and they told me there is no reservation. So I messaged Be Housing (which controls Ambassadors Suite) and they told me I have actually a reservation. I did not want to have the room anymore but they could not compensate anything although it was their fault. So unfortunately I still have to go to the room, hopefully it is better than their service ;)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank HannekefromHolland
be_housing1, Manager at Ambassador Suites Antwerp, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Hanneke,
We're sorry that the communication of our complexmanager wasn't clear; You made a non refundable reservation by booking.com and this was correct registered in our systeem. The CC number didn't pas the first security check so we sended you an automatic mail to ask for a new CC number.
We know that you prefered to cancel this reservation but our annulation-policy, that is mentioned on every bookingsite, is clear that this isn't possible when it's non refundable.

We can't find any review about your stay on tripadvisor and still hope that everything was ok during your visit in Antwerp....

greetings

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I was assigned a room on the eight floor,
Hallways floor all peeling, mold on the ceiling in living room area,
Burned out bulbs.

It's in a very good location and very reasonable if put a little more effort in keeping up the place

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Usa_v
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I found the Ambassador Suites apartment hotel by accident which turned out to be my lucky day. I still cannot believe the bargain: a large twin-bed studio on the rear of the hotel overlooking a small attractive garden with two windows; it had a large bathroom with its own heater, a separate toilet room and a small well-furnished kitchen along one wall. There was also a comfortable sofa and chair and desk as well as coffee table. The room had free wi-fi and was very quiet. The reception was only open certain hours but always ready to assist me..they held one of my luggage while I took a weekend trip to London and on return at 11pm left my key in a previously discussed location and my luggage in my room. As a jogger I only had to run one block to Central Park which is excellent for joggers. Likewise the Central rail station is just around the corner (about 10 minutes walk) and there are small food shops and bakeries close to the hotel. Downtown and the main shopping mall is about 15 minute walk.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear overlook gardens and other properties so quieter than the front side facing the traffic. All the studios are the same layout and equipement.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Excellent value for money, walking distance to Centralmstation, Diamond centre and 15 mins from airport. Twin beds in self catering flat. Staff scarcely about but o real issues.

• Stayed: July 2012
be_housing1, Manager at Ambassador Suites Antwerp, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Thank you for the positive review - Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I had a very pleasant stay at the Hotel, which is very close to the Central Train Station and several Tram Lines. Helpful staff ready to support. My apartment was spacious and well equipped. The kitchen had everything needed for preparing meals.

The wi-fi internet worked pretty fine.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay .
Hope to see you back !