“A little oasis”
Review of Restaurant Zagreb

Restaurant Zagreb
Reserve with
Restaurant Zagreb is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #165 of 1,555 Restaurants in Antwerp
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This lovely restaurant is located by London bridge in Antwerpen for a long time.They serve excellent Croatian food with best Croatian wine.A real hidden gem !
Reviewed September 22, 2012

While visiting Antwerpen with my girlfriend we came across this wonderful restaurant. With a charming friendly waiter/ owner always giving good service and the food was excellent! Best meal we had while we were in Antwerp without a doubt.

1  Thank Any S

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was working 9 months in Antwerp and fell in love with this restaurant. Great owners and staff with some of the best food to be had In Antwerp. My favourite dishes were the Fish soup and the Grilled Sea Bass. Miss it so much will go back.

ps. I am having to put in a wrong date as the web site is insisting on this. my visit was actually in 2010

2  Thank jack h
Reviewed August 12, 2012

When I left Belgium about eight years ago to live and work overseas, this cosy restaurant was one of my all-time favourites. After so many years, it still is. Whenever I return to Belgium to visit my family or friends, the Zagreb is still the number one on my list, and I have never ever been disappointed. Nice food, excellent wines and a super friendly and helpful staff make me come back time after time. Will definitely visit them again early September.

2  Thank Wally8040
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The efficient staff of "Zagreb" will serve you with pleasure.A pleasant atmosfhere and king personnel of the restaurant are additional qualities to extraordinary food !

2  Thank victoria s
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I found this restaurant while exploring the area around my hotel and I was not disappointed. The food was very fresh and well-cooked and the owners were extremely friendly. I felt very welcome here as a solo diner.

3  Thank defensiverealist