“One of our favorites in Antwerp”
Review of Yuna

Yuna
Ranked #781 of 1,546 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Sushi, Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vietnamese kitchen, modern sushi,fine wine and great cocktails
Reviewed June 30, 2014

As we are int to Oriental cuisine, we had to try this cosy restaurant in the historical centre of Antwerp. Ever since we went there for the first time, we also want to go back when we decide to go dining in Antwerp. The Noodles and Vietnamese specialities are really mouthwatering and so delicious. I never got disappionted when ordering a dish here. Staff is very friendly, and the atmosphere inside is really fantastic. You think you were in the Far East the instant you set foot in the restaurant. Only thing is, that some dishes can be quite expensive, especially for Oriental food. However, this is definitely one of our favorite restaurants that you HAVE to try!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

For me this was my first (real ?) vietnamese meal, as a starter we had some tempura and duck in pancakes (which I believe is a chinese dish ?).
But the main courses looked genuine vietnamese to me.
Some sort of pancake with shrimp and bacon and a noodle soup with beef.
Both tasted very nice, price was right and service fast and friendly.
I will be back to try some other dishes !

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Nice Food, friendly staff, easy going atmosphere... that is how I experienced the dinner I had with 3 friends. We were there on a saturday evening, the Restaurant was quite full, but we had a nice table in the back, as we made the Reservation a few hours before...

We were the last People to leave the Restaurant, but never felt, as if the staff would like to "finish" for the day... Always friendly and efficient - well done Yuna!

I will certainly come back, next time I am in town

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I accidentally discovered this restaurant a few years ago. We returned at least 10 times since. The service is allways with a very big smile !
If you go ... do take the shrimps tempura with black and white pepper. It's just heaven !
I had friends who even took it twice in one meal (as dessert). :-)
But ... everything is nice on the menu. So you can't make a wrong choice. Sushi is very fresh and served on a huge fancy boat. If you're vegetarian, you'll find all you need too.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Went today, 24/11 and had an excellent meal - tempura vegetable starter was v good as was the beef udon noodle main course. Nice ambiance, good staff made it a pleasant experience. Recommended.