“Good price quality relationship ”
Review of La Lanterna

La Lanterna
Ranked #845 of 1,536 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Good food on the whole
The pizza is particularly good.
The service is excellent.
The atmosphere is familiar and cozy, with superb Italian music.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I went with my family on a Saturday night during dinner time. The food is good with reasonable prices. The manager is friendly, but it seems a bit chaotic. The staff look frazzled, and they did not bring everything that I asked for, and therefore I had to ask twice. With 3 waiters working in a small space, it should not be that difficult and stressful. Not to mention, that at times the manager would try and squeeze every customer into the restaurant trying to make space in every nook and cranny. You might breath down a strangers throat. I would suggest going on a weeknight or during lunch. The food gets a thumbs-up but the management and atmosphere bring it down to 3 stars for me.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Very tasty pasta and good wine, we had a dinner together with my friend and both of us liked the dishes and wine. The service was very good and fast. The interior could be better, but I don't care.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

..but not very good...I ordered a pizza quatro stagione, the waitress did not understand me, I had to explain using the menu......when it arrived it contained a half can of tuna fish.....
Not my idea of a quatro stagione..had to ad lots of spicy oil....
Lots of better Italian restaurants (and pizzeria's) in Antwerp.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stumbled across this place which was one of only a few open on Sunday night in Antwerp. What a lucky find! Very reasonably priced. Had a lovely calzone (folded pizza) at 9.5 euro. Carafe of nice red wine same price. Good service. Decent surroundings. Try it

1  Thank jandlUk