“Traditional real Sichuan cuisine ”
Review of Ni Shifu

Ni Shifu
Ranked #76 of 1,659 Restaurants in Antwerp
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I go here often with my Chinese bf and there's no a single time that we were disappointed. The food is extremely good and tasty! One of my favorite dish is the cold beef.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We have to wait a little bit too long to be served but the price/quality/quantity is really great. I will go back and book the place in advance if going on weekend.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Best pecking duck we ever ate!!! We have ordered 3 difference course, spicy noodles, pecking duck and tofu... all the menu look so interesting, and big portions! We can finished them all

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Today i had lunch at Ni Shifu Antwerp,if you love the sichuan kitchen you really Will love this place,honest and Good Chinese menu’s and friendly genuine Chinese staff!normal prices and at walking distance of the central station of Antwerp!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

The only schezuan restaurant in Belgium I know of. Variety of different plates, spicy or less spicy. We've been there 2 times now and the food is just delicious. Great variety and combinations of tastes. Our 5 year old son almost ate a complete chicken dish for an adult (not spicy of course). My wife had one of the sea barse dishes an I head a spicy duck dish. Both were excellent.

The interior is quite simple, but that's absolutely okay. You go there to eat, not to adore the curtains.

Friendly waiters and very affordable. Great value for money. A "must visit".