“delicious food but what's with the chopsticks?”
Review of Sushi Palace

Sushi Palace
Ranked #847 of 1,479 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Antwerp, Belgium
“delicious food but what's with the chopsticks?”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

After a very good take-away sushi experience, I went over to their restaurant yesterday for a dinner with friends. While my friends had sushi, I tried the miso soup and the veggie pad thai. Great value for money, royal portioned main course (after a start, I wasn't able to finish my pad thai) and friendly service. Unfortunately, their chopsticks smelled of javel water - yep, the disinfectant - I don't mind the re-use of these sticks, just not sure if this is how it's supposed to be done...

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tine_Vdb

“Best Sushi in town!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite sushi place! Very friendly staff and the price is right! Every day fresh fish and good portions. I higly recommend this place! Enjoy!

1 Thank Kvelderen
“Best Sushi in Belgium!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I've been to many Sushi restaurants in Belgium and none compare to Sushi Palace (though the one in Gent is slightly better than the one in Antwerp in my opinion). It is not the most authentic sushi one could find but it is absolutely delicious and the special rolls are to die for. My favorites are the tiger roll and the green dragon. We also get great service every time.

• Visited May 2012
Leuven, Belgium
“Good place for Sushi”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Very good restaurant to eat some yummy Sushi, all freshly prepared in front of you. You also have the option for other non-related sushi dished. Quick service and friendly staff. Can recommend if your in Antwerp and looking for a Sushi restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
“Great Sushi and Sashimi at an affordable price”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We haven't been to Japan yet but still picked up the taste for Sushi on our travels. That's why our kids love it too. We hadn’t found a real good one in our home town yet and till further notice this seems the best one in Antwerp. We ordered one of their Sushi/Sashimi combo’s that have most of their Nigiri, Maki, Temaki and Sashimi’s. It was served in one of those Sashimi boats.
All was very fresh and delicious with a friendly service.
Interior is simple and not that fancy, but the food makes up for that.
We’ll be back.