Open today: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM

from $14.68
More Info
from $14.68
More Info
All reviews great guide two hours knowledgeable guide interesting facts a lot of fun beautiful city waffles rainy day luc els cesar margarita information jokes culture bart introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Legends of Antwerp (LoA) truly care about their customers and accommodating their requests. This tour listened and truly showed they were willing to go the extra mile to provide us the best experience possible. Thank you again for everything and look forward to a next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this tour was exceptional! The tour guide, Cesar was very knowledgeable, funny and friendly! He allowed us to spend as much time as we wanted in each spot, some were historic and other casual local spots. All were great places to see, appreciated by locals and tourists. He could answer any question we had about monuments, history and fun facts about Antwerp. The experience ended with an unforgettable view! Unique experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide Anna was first class, bubbly with a great sense of humour and always smiling showing she was enjoying the 2 hour tour as much as her audience! Very knowledgable and a real passion for her city so the day time walking tour comes with a strong recommendation if you are visiting Antwerp

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did both the night and day free walking tours with Anna. A Russian gide in Antwerp giving a tour in English, you wouldn't think that it's going to work or go brilliantly. You would be wrong. Both tours are very informative and Anna is clearly passionate and knowledgeable about Antwerp. I would recommend any or both if are are in Antwerp you will see some of the beaten track places. And if you are luck you gide will be a Russian called Anna.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first ever walking tour which I got invited to by 2 girls in my hostel. Our tour guide for the evening tour was Bart and I cannot praise him enough. He was energetic, informative, funny and a great storyteller and told us so many legends and facts about the city. He was more than happy to answer any questions we had and even helped us navigate the trams at the end of the tour so we could get back to our hostel. Amazing tour and inspired me to go on a walking tour in each city I visited on my trip round Belgium.